Twelve Keys To Create Mental and Emotional Health and Wellness
The mind is an element or complex of elements in an individual that feels, perceives, thinks, wills, and especially reasons.
The mind is an organized conscious, unconscious adaptive mental activity of an individual. The subconscious mind holds the experiences, memory, and solutions to issues.
Health and Wellness in your mind/emotions are a complex multidimensional state of being describing the existence of positive health as exemplified by qualify of life and a sense of wholeness. Health and wellness are the active process of becoming aware of and making choices toward an empowered and successful life.
Dimensions of wellness include Mental, Emotional, and Social.
The concise definition of Mind–Mental, Emotional Health, and Wellness are: Knowing my needs and working to achieve them.
- Expressing and communicating feelings, including what I am experiencing in situations and with others.
- Acting assertively – devoid of passivity and aggression.
- Engage in meaningful activities and projects that reflect my most important values.
- Loving my Self unconditionally and foremost.
- Loving others unconditionally.
- Cultivating and creating close relationships with family and friends.
- Responding to challenges in life as opportunities to grow mentally, emotionally and spiritually rather than seeing only problems and travail.
- Creating an ideal life rather than reacting to ‘What happens’- avoid believing ‘shit happens.’ Nothing happens. You create your problems/issue by what you believe, think, say, do, and allow. Ironically you do not see what you are building/creating even though you designed the blueprint! Until one moment you have an epiphany. Seeing everything as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Trusting my Self as my personal resource and my greatest strength for living and growing. Experiencing my Self and others moment to moment – avoid worrying ahead or lamenting the past.
- Mental/Emotional Health and Wellness is the state of being fully alive with a sense of attainment, responding appropriately instead of reacting to life and circumstances.
- Mental/Emotional Health and Wellness is the act of remaining calm and focused while working things out with unconditional love. Ultimately your personal character, personal strength and courage will evolve.
- To attain Mental/Emotional Health and Wellness requires you to make healthy choices in nutrition, social contact, work, exercise, leisure, and relationships.
About Dr. Dorothy: Dorothy M. Neddermeyer, Ph.D., Metaphysician – Certified Hypnosis Practitioner, Author, and Speaker. Dr. Dorothy facilitates clearing blocks, fears, and limiting beliefs. You can live the life you desire. She brings awareness to concepts not typically obvious to one’s thoughts and feelings. http://www.drdorothy.net